Thursday, September 8, 2011

Godzilla Weekend




Here are a couple new pieces of monster art I did during my GODZILLA WEEKEND 2011. It was a long weekend and also the symbolic end of summer, so I wanted to get as much childs' play as I could into it. Not that I ever needed an excuse in the past mind you, but nobody was really around the house this weekend so I immersed myself in all things Godzilla such as watching the movies Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S and Godzilla Vs Megaguirus. As a kid who did not love going to matinees? I was also looking through and reading past issues of G-Fan Magazine and of course I was sketching and drawing. I was kinda hoping to get a Rodan or Mothra painting done but I did have some real life stuff to attend to.  At any rate I had a lot of fun and created some fun art. I almost even made myself some t-shirts to commemorate the weekend.