Saturday, October 22, 2011

INVISIBLE PLAN



These are the most incredible vinyl figures I own! Designed by the out of this world artist/ painter MARS-1 and produced through the company Strangeco in 2006. I am showing 9 of the 12 in the set which is called INVISIBLE PLAN. There is a set in each of the two color fields, brown or green. The one drawback or mystery (whatever you prefer) is that you did not know which one you were purchasing when you bought a box. The only thing you could do is feel the weight of the box to see if you have a larger figure or smaller figure. I only have 10 of them because of this. I was pretty lucky using this method and only had a couple doubles. 

I am only unhappy with one of the figures that I have  because it seems that it is missing a head. I know this is a weird statement because it's not as if the rest of them are normal figures. These are certainly way out of the box more so than anything I have seen. This one below is one of my favorites because it is of the regular two inch size like a lot the other small plastic figures such as army guys or cowboys and indians, so amongst them all this figure is truly alien.