Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Merinuk's Huge Brains

©2011 Darren Merinuk - 11 x 17 poster


Aside from Merinuk's poster making abilities he may also have a huge brain. I'm not sure. I do know that he does have a huge collection of posters and vinyl covers that he's made throughout the years.
 
Here are a couple fabulous posters worthy of Smashmonster. The Misfists poster is from last year and my copy is a huge silk screen that I was lucky enough to stumble across while visiting my friend Frieso Boning who owns Omniscreen, who are the ones that printed this. The Brains is from right now and is all over Winnipeg as a 11 x 17 poster. I hope there is a large SS version as well. Love that Yellow, Green and Black combo. Good job! You can find Darren on Facebook.


©2010 Darren Merinuk - 15.25 x 23 in. -3 color silk screen - printed by Omniscreen