Friday, November 25, 2011

Cosmic Creatures - They Need You



     Every now and then I like to sculpt things. I had some gold and silver metallic Sculpty sitting around for years and the color reminded me of these 2 inch plastic figures I used to get out of Shreddies cereal (made by Nabisco......which used to be National Biscuit Company)  in the seventies. So I thought of making some blobby creatures with my minimal skill level. Six is all I got done. They sat hidden away for a couple years until I made a box package to put them in.



 
     This is a box package I made for them that I designed and silk screened myself in 2008. Each box contains one original figure and a whole set of six 'trading' cards of all the Cosmic Creatures with their powers. There are six of these packages that each have one original sculpted figure. There are no reproductions. I have 3 out of the 6 to sell. Or I could sell you a empty box or I could sell you a set of the trading cards because I printed a lot more of those. 
    
  

Zethra - A tree spirit with command of air.



Gana - Can transform to liquid anything





Datoid - Can speak to all inanimate objects



One - He is the One - $150 with box and cards





Komodan - A time master - $100 with box and cards - 
This one is slightly damaged which I fixed. 



Enata - Whips up black holes - $150 with box and cards