Friday, October 28, 2011

MASH-UPS

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I can't throw anything out, so the vine which was attached to the tomato I bought, was left on the kitchen table to dry. Then I noticed what perfect arms and legs it had. "I've got the perfect head for you, little guy, but where was it?" It took six months before I came across it. (I don't look for things anymore at the studio, I just have to come across it again.) As the vine dried up more its shape changed and the lovely green changed to brown so I painted him up nice and green again. Don't get scared. 
 

Here is the Mars-1 figure that I was saying I did not like so much because it seemed that the head was missing. There was a stump but no head.  Then I so happened to find a cowboy guy with no head....and their colors were so perfect for each other. More exciting than the Cowboys and Aliens film, wouldn't'cha say?